Thirteenth International Conference on Computability, Complexity and Randomness (CCR 2018)
17 - 21 December, Santiago, Chile.
|| 25 May 2018,
|Notification of authors:
|| 31 August 2018,
||1 October 2018,
||17 - 21 December 2018.
This year, the conference will be partially oriented to explore connections between these topics and the theory of dynamical systems.
- Algorithmic randomness,
- Computability theory,
- Kolmogorov complexity,
- Computational complexity,
- Reverse mathematics and logic.
The conference, previously known as conference on Logic, Computability and Randomness,
will be in the tradition of the previous meetings in
- Córdoba (Argentina) 2004,
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) 2007,
- Nanjing (China) 2008,
- Luminy (France) 2009,
- Notre Dame (United States) 2010,
- Cape Town (South Africa) 2011,
- Cambridge (Great Britain) 2012,
- Moscow (Russia) 2013,
- Singapore 2014.
- Heidelberg (Germany) 2015,
- Honolulu (Hawaii, USA) 2016. and
- Mysore (India) 2017.
- Felipe Cucker , City University of Hong Kong.
- Mathieu Hoyrup, INRIA, Nancy, France.
- Takayuki Kihara, Nagoya University, Japan.
- Bryna Kra, Northwestern University, USA.
- Neil Lutz, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Alejandro Maass, CMM-DIM Universidad de Chile.
- Keng Meng Ng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Pablo Shmerkin, Universidad Torcualto Di Tella, Argentica.
The conference will be hosted by the Departamento de Matemáticas, at Universidad Andrés Bello, Chile.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract in PDF format of typically about 1 or 2 pages via the following web page:
No full papers will be required for this conference. After the deadline for submissions has expired, submissions may still be accepted for reviewing at the discretion of the PC chairs.
No proceedings will be published before the conference. A booklet with abstracts will be made available at the conference.
- Mark Braverman (Princeton University, USA)
- Linda Brown Westrick (University Connecticut, USA)
- Peter Gács (Boston University, USA)
- Noam Greenberg (University of Wellington, NZ)
- Antonio Montalbán (University California Berkeley, USA)
- Henry Towsner (University Pensylvania, USA)
- Verónica Becher (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina) co-Chair
- Cristóbal Rojas (Universidad Andres Bello, Chile) co-Chair
Local Organizing Committee
Contacts For questions, in particular about scientific
aspects of the meeting, please contact the chairs of the programme
Inquiries about organizational matters such as registration
or accommodation are best addressed to the local organizing committee.
CCR Steering Committee
Verónica Becher (Buenos Aires, Argentina),
Laurent Bienvenu (Montpellier, France),
Rod Downey, chair (Wellington, New Zealand),
Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago, United States),
Elvira Mayordomo (Zaragoza, Spain),
Wolfgang Merkle (Heidelberg, Germany),
Nikolai K. Vereshchagin (Moscow, Russia),
Liang Yu (Nanjing, China).
Funding opportunities for student members of the Association for Symbolic Logic
(ASL) are available. Applications should be directed to the Association for Symbolic Logic three months prior to the meeting,
following these instructions.
The layout of the webpage has been adapted from the style of the CCA conference series and is used by courtesy of Vasco Brattka.